Arrowtown Photograph competition - featuring photos of Arrowtown and the surrounding area.
• Best Arrowtown townscape or landscape photograph
• Best Arrowtown leisure activities photograph
• There will be a prize for the youngest competitor
The Grand Prize is the distinctive trophy created by The Jade and Opal Factory, based in Arrowtown. Prizes to the value of $500 will be presented during the festival. Entry forms for the Photo Exhibition available here
Friends of the Festival 2015
Help us to celebrate the Autumn hues of Arrowtown. We are a non-profit organisation run by local volunteers relying on community support and sponsorship. For over 30 years our Festival has been celebrated by the community. We welcome your contribution by becoming a Friend of the Festival, 2015.
• Free drink voucher per member to be redeemed at any ticketed Festival event.
• An advance email copy of the Festival programme.
The annual subscription is $20 per person, $30 per couple, $40 per family
Click here for application form.
Check out Festival Events for 2015
Click on the Programme tab at the top of the page
Ray White Arrowtown Autumn Festival Art Exhibition Entry Forms - download here
Parade Entry Forms - download here
The Market Day is now full.
Tickets for Festival events available now from iTICKET